Our services include establishing your desired goals and using nature’s medicine – food – to help you …
* with issues with hormones
- pre-diabetes, insulin resistance
- polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- diabetes (type 1, type 2, gestational)
- thyroid problems
- women’s health
- men’s health
* diagnose and manage issues relating to food sensitivities
- food allergies – eczema, asthma
- food intolerances – migraines, hives, irritable bowel, hyperactivity
- chronic Fatigue Syndrome
* improve your digestive health
- digestion disorders – reflux, constipation, diarrhoea
- gallbladder disease
- coeliac disease
- diverticular disease
- discover foods which improve bowel health, and in turn, your immune system
- pinpoint foods which cause tummy cramps, bloating and pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, inflammatory bowel disease
- liver problems
* improve heart health
- reduce cholesterol
- reduce blood pressure
So if you’re looking for an experienced Dietitian to treat or improve your current health problems please call or use the button below to make an appointment.
Let me Help You!
Josephine is available to speak to your school or community group on a variety of nutrition and wellness related topics. Enquire now.
Call Josephine on 02 9452 3536 or send a message and we'll get back to you asap.